Property Damage and Car Accidents – Raleigh Car Accident Lawyers, HensonFuerst
After a car wreck, who pays to fix your car? What are the insurance companies supposed to be doing? What is included in the property damage claim? And most important, should you contact a lawyer to represent your claim? (Here’s a surprise: the answer isn’t an automatic “yes.”)

*** Principal Office of Henson & Fuerst, PA: 2501 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607 ***

For more information about property damage after a car wreck, visit our website at, and don’t forget to look at some of our other videos at


Visit the page of an experienced Tampa Auto Accident Injury Lawyer today!