Leesburg FL car accident lawyer | Should you give medical release to Insurance Company?

If you are injured in an accident and your going to make an insurance claim, the insurance adjuster will ask you to fill out a medical release so they can get your medical records. This video discusses the things you need to know about the request.
If you have any questions about your potential case, give me a call. I handle medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect and personal injury cases throughout Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Palm City, Hobe Sound, Port Salerno, St. Lucie West, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Sebastian, Clermont, Leesburg, Tavares, Mount Dora, Howey-in-the-Hills, Yalaha, The Villages, Ocala, Belleview, Mineola, Four Corners, Winter Garden, Montverde, Bushnell, Lady Lake, Fruitland Park, Florida.

If you would like to read more about this subject — click the link:

Guy S. DiMartino, DC, JD
Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
Florida Licensed Chiropractic Physician
Attorney with Gordon & Doner, PA
729 SW Federal Hwy.
Suite 212
Stuart, FL 34994
(352) 267-9168 (cell)
(772) 337-3333


Visit the page of an experienced Tampa Auto Accident Injury Lawyer today!